Friday, November 24, 2006

Early Morning

I was the first one who wanted to go out for the morning walk today. This is not a new habit, I just had to this morning, that is all. I believe Daniel recognised this on the morning walk. When I had done what I had to do, I felt much better and was the same happy dog as I usually am.

Daniel wants us to take a rather long morning walk every morning, but Mum wants to take a shorter trip that is about as long as the traditional morning walk we walked in the old neighbourhood. The downside of Mum's preferred walk is that we walk for a while on a path without street lights. Daniel is not so fond of this, but I and the other Shiba Inus agree with Mum. We think we can persuade Daniel to take this as our traditional morning walk. The walk will them be around half an hour long, which is long enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag vill egentligen gå en ganska lång morgonpromenad och det vill matte också. Problemet är att både matte och jag tycker om att sova länge på morgonen så morgonpromenaden blir sällan särskilt lång. Om man lägger ihop den med den morgonpromenad vi tar från bilen och upp till jobbet blir den sammanlagda sträckan ändå ganska bra tycker jag. Jag gillar ju att gå låååångt.

Daily Hailey said...

Jag gillar också att gå långt, bara det inte är för tidigt på morgonen. Det är min mamma som inte gillar långa promenader.