Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bloody Early Mornings

It is Wednesday, yet another work day when Daniel gets up early and want every dog in the house to accompany him on a morning walk in the dark. It is not even the last work day of the week. Dad is always eager to come along, Mum is mostly just as eager. It is only auntie Tiffy and I who are reluctant to get up, I am the most reluctant one. It is in mornings like today, when I feel even more sleepy than usually, that I ask myself if I am really my parents' daughter.

Sure, everyone tells me I am my parents' daughter. I am registered as such by the Swedish Kennel Club and Paula and Daniel were present when Mum gave birth to me. I do believe it is so 99 % of the time I am considering the issue. Given that this is true, from whom have I inherited the trait to be so tired in the morning? If any of my blog readers know any of my ancestors, maybe you can give me an answer by giving a comment to this blog post.

No comments: