Thursday, November 23, 2006

Beta Blogger

I thought the new version of Blogger would be better, but so far I have only discovered one difference from the old version, and it is less good than it was earlier. It is a bit more complicated to log in now than before. I cannot tell why it is, but I have to log in twice, the first time I am just redirected to a new page stating that my account is moved to the new Blogger and I am asked to log in again. It is the same thing with the address http://beta.blogger.com that I have been instructed to use. This is weird. I might be able to figure out what page I am supposed to go to in order to log in directly, but I have not received any information on this, nor have I understood why I cannot log in from the same page I have always used.

Well, as my readers, you don't have to care. Just read on, I will continue to write my blog entries.

No comments: