Saturday, June 12, 2010

Will I Get Help?

I have considered whether to feature thoughts by my daughter Polly directly on my blog. She could be responsible for writing the occasional blog entry. I have talked to her about this, but she is a little reluctant. She says she would rather play than spend time writing a blog. I was much younger than Polly is now when I started blogging. Polly is aware of this, but she says that she has just got different interests. It is not that she has turned my offer down completely, but she says the responsibility of blogging on a daily basis is not for her, at least not for now. It sounds like she will make some contributions in the future, she is just not sure when to do it. I am in no hurry, I can wait, but it would be nice to have her pawprints on the keyboard of our computer as well as mine. Time will tell when this will be.

No comments: