Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bath

Polly is here again. I persuaded Mummy to let me write the blog entry for today as well. This is because I must tell the world of a great injustice committed against me today. I had to take a bath. You would think that a bath is necessary if you are dirty or if you are going to a dog show, but neither reason was applicable in my case. All I did was being out in the yard when Paula bathed Daddy and Aunt April for the dog show they are soon off to. Then I got a bath just for being available. A bath is no pleasant experience, which I told Paula repeatedly while being bathed, but she kept bathing me, nevertheless. Sure, I got cleaner than I was, but there actually was no real reason to make me take a bath. This was so unfair! I am not used to be treated this unfairly, and I hope it will be a long time until I ever get a reason to write another blog entry like this.

No comments: