Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Featuring Polly

This blog entry is written by Polly, daughter of blog owner Hailey. As my Mother wrote in this blog the other day, she has offered me to write the daily entries in her blog once in a while. This is my first entry. I am still a pup, but older than Mother was when she started her blog. It may be interesting to write something once in a while, so I have accepted the offer.
I thought I would start with a presentation of myself. I am Hailey's youngest daughter to date. Like both my parents, I am a black and tan Shiba Inu. I am interested in candy, anything that can be chewed upon, and the world around me. Daniel and Paula photographed me today, it is me in the picture above. Paula believes I will do good on dog shows. I am not sure myself, since I have yet not been to any dog shows, but I have a pedigree that suggest that I have the genes that can make me successful.

This Saturday, I turn four months old. If you see or hear any celebration this Saturday, it may thus be because people are celebrating me.

No comments: