Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blogging

My pups are more than seven weeks old. By their age, I had already become a daily blogger. I started this blog the day I turned six weeks old. There has been some hardships, such as figuring out what to write some days, but most days it is fun and I like to go back to read my earlier thoughts once in a while. My pups, however, show no interest in writing blogs. Sure, they have read some of my blog posts and surfed on the Internet, but none of them feel the need to express daily thoughts in a blog. I have suggested that a blog of any of them would not have to be daily, it would still give me a nice opportunity to read about the further lifes and times of my pups. They are still not interested. Well, neither is their father, my parents or anybody else in our family, so I guess I am not surprised. It is just that I am a little disappointed. On the other hand, above all, I want my pups to have a great life in a manner that suits them, not in a manner that would happen to suit me, their old mum. I believe they will, too.

No comments: