Monday, May 28, 2007

Rainy day

Home from vacation. It is raining "cats and dogs". Boring but nice at the same time. We will take it easy a couple of days.

Here is some pictures of me, taken this past weekend when I was at the Norwegian Akita Special in Hunderfossen, Norway. Judge was mr. Per Svarstad from Sweden. Im quite pleased with the result though it was a very stiff competition.

Aangenaam Lunar Eclips: 1 ukl 2 ukkl Ck Not placed in Best female.


My best friend April did even better than me when she was shown at the Norwegian American Akita Specialty the next day, at the same location. Judge was mrs. Britt Nyberg from Norway.
Taichung Spring Affair: 1 jkl 1 jkkl Ck 4th Best Female


Sweet April went all the way to be placed in best Female, winning the junior class. I'm very happy for her and me too of course.