Monday, May 28, 2007

An Apology and About Anonymous Answers

I have reason to make an apology to Anna, the breeder of a dog I commented in my blog on the 21st of April this year. It has since come to my knowledge that Anna was more upset by my comment than I had reason to believe at the time.

I have to admit that sometimes you win at a dog show, sometimes you lose.

It is human for blog writers to make mistakes sometimes, writing more harsh words than he/she intended to.

It is interesting to note that there were so many anonymous comments to the blog entry of the 21st of April. I normally only get one or two comments a week, from my friend Grus and from blog writer Daniel (a.k.a. Daily-Hailey). As many others, I do not think anonymous comments are of much significance, since if you have something to say in a free society you normally state your name. Anna was the only straight forward person who commented with her name. Therefore, I take Anna's comment to heart and sincerely apologise to her. Unfortunately, all of the anonymous comments came after her and made me lose focus. This is why I lost track of the apology that should have been stated right away to Anna.

I have made a decision to close the posibility to comment on Daily-Hailey, because there is no function from my blog host to reject anonymous comments. From now on, I will keep Daily-Hailey as a very non-personal reflection on what is going on in life.

(Daniel Granqvist)