Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy Week?

If this week will continue the way it started today, it will feel very busy. Paula went to work at seven in the morning, then Daniel left at 8.30. While Paula came back home in the early afternoon, Daniel stayed at work until almost five o'clock. Paula went back to work tonight, from nine to seven tomorrow morning. By that time, Daniel will always have left home to spend the working day in Stockholm, he will also attend to a meeting in the evening after coming back home to Örebro.

There is a holiday on Thursday, Daniel will stay home from work Thursday and Friday. On the other hand, Paula, I, and some of the other dogs will leave for this year's dog show in Hässleholm. As always, and especially after the last few disappointing results, I try to keep my hopes at a moderate level. On the other hand, I did well last year in Hässleholm, maybe the site brings me some kind of luck. We will have to see by the end of this week.

No comments: