Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Midsommer Murders

There is a great British TV show on every Tuesday, a criminal show called Midsommer Murders, after the imaginary English county of Midsommer the murders are committed in. Today's show was one of the better I have seen, but for two things. One was the fact that a dog owner tried to commit suicide in front of his dogs, poor fellows! The other was that one of the suspects was called Hayley. That is such an ugly way of spelling my beautiful name that I wanted her to be the murderer the whole show. I will not say whether she was or not, I won't spoil the show for those who have not yet seen it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Och vi missade Morden i Midsomer igår kväll. Typiskt! Hade planerat att åka från agilityträningen vid kvart i nio men glömde tiden helt och åkte hem vid tio istället :D

Som tur är spelar Pizzas matte Suss in vartenda avsnitt så vi kommer ha tillfälle att komma ikapp i tv-tittandet vad det lider.