Sunday, August 20, 2006

Harley Did It Again

Harley was Best in Show Puppy at another dog show today! It is incredible! I would have wanted to be there and congratulate him for the victory, but Paula is sick, so we stayed at home. We will see each other in September, on the 9th and 10th when there is a dog show in Sofiero close to Helsingborg in Scania. I love to play with Harley, and we will hopefully both do well in the show ring. I did well last time I was at a dog show in Scania, when I was Best in Show Pup in Hässleholm.

Harley lives at kennel Enigma north of Stockholm. I have a pharaoh hound friend from that kennel who is a pup and who wants to become a member of mine and Harley's BIS-pup club. We will have to see if he meets the requirements. He was born in May, so he will be a show pup in the winter, when there are few dog shows. This will make it harder for him to make it, but I have hopes for him. The fact that he is a pharao hound talks in his favour, pharaoh hounds often do well in the Swedish show rings.

The picture of me in this blog is new as of today. I grew a bit tired of seeing a picture of me as a tiny pup. This picture shows what I look like now.

No comments: