Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hot Summer

Daniel says you must not complain about the weather being too hot in Sweden, considering our long winters. The adult shibas do complain, they do not want to run around outside in the warm and sunny hours in the middle of the day today. I follow Daniel's advice. To me, running around is so much fun I do not care it is hot. Inspired by the World Cup, I played a lot of soccer today (Mum says soccer is the correct word, even though FIFA calls it football). The only boring thing was that none of the other shibas wanted to join me in the game.

In the evening, I got my own football. It is an official mini football from the FIFA partner McDonald's that Daniel gave me. I played most of the evening with this terrific gift, while we saw the Mexico-Iran game on TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Här var det nytt. Och snyggt.
Grus klagar inte heller på värmen. Blir det för varmt kan man ju alltid ta ett dopp. Han såg dock ut att ångra sig lite efter morgonens språngmarsch på gärdena eftersom den första kanalen vi kom till (totalt finns det tre men vi gick inte så långt i morse) var helt uttrokad. Han drack två skålar vatten på stört när han kom in :D

Daily Hailey said...

Tack för elogen om sidans nya utseende. Alltid kul att höra vad Grus har för sig.