Monday, June 19, 2006

Explanations

There are sometimes an urge to explain too much in the world. humans have even deviced a lot of methods to deal with explanations, like science and theology. I do not need too many explanations. Some things cannot be explained. Life is unjust sometimes, and you cannot explain the injustice. So is football/soccer, as we can see in the World Cup. I have a daily blog, but I will not explain why I did not write in it for a couple of days last week. My faithful readers can see this as a welcome relief from all the explanations you are served all day long, whether necessary or not. I hope, in some way, you can enjoy this.

It has been very warm for a couple of days. I run around as usual when we take walks, but the adult dogs are not as keen as usual to come along, run, and wrestle. I don't care, I run around as much as usual anyway. Running is fun.

No comments: