Saturday, May 13, 2006

Watching TV

There was a piece on American dog shows on TV this afternoon. I watched it with great interest.

Some humans say dogs cannot watch a two dimensional picture, like the moving picture on a TV screen. We would not have the ability to make out the picture. I have showed Paula and Daniel many times that this is wrong, at least when I am concerned. They know that I watch TV with interest, but only when there is something on about wildlife or dogs. There is no need for animal sound to catch my interest.

Maybe dogs in general cannot make out two dimensional pictures, maybe I am a step forward in the evolution of the dog species? I do not think so. Even though I am a dog that is one of a kind, I do not think I am that special. I believe dogs in general can make out two dimensional pictures.

No comments: