Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bugs

Spring is almost getting dull. We have had a lot of warm, sunny days in a row.

On our walks, Dad watch out for flying insects, sometimes trying to catch them, sometimes jumping away from them. He has explained that some insects are dangerous, they can sting you really bad. He is my Dad, hence he is my hero, so I do believe him. He would not be afraid of something which is not dangerous. Nevertheless, I do not back of for insects. When I see them, I cannot believe that these small things are anything to worry about. This is puzzling. It is another one of those conflicts of whether you will believe what you are told or believe what you see. Are those tiny flying things dangerous? I guess you can say the bugs are bugging me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»