Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturday Already

It is now Saturday and I have not written in my blog since Wednesday. I ask my readers for forgiveness. There are reasons, but reasons are not always excuses.

We had dinner guests Thursday evening and stayed up late. When I, the other shibas, and Daniel came back from the evening walk, it was past our ordinary bed time and Paula had already turned the computer off. I believe this is an excuse for not writing.

Normally, Daniel reminds me to write in my blog, but he forgot yesterday. Maybe it had to do with me not writing anything Thursday evening?

Paula and Mum was not at home yesterday evening. They spent the night with Mia and Kesshi and the four of them went to a dog show today. The rest of us hope it will be a success. I write this in the afternoon, maybe I will write more tonight if they were successful.

No comments: