Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happiness

Paula says she has been more happy than usual the last week. I actually believe I am the cause of this joy. It has always been Paula's dream to handle a dog that wins best in show at a great dog show. She has had this dream since long before I was born. Last Sunday she did with me. Not only that, I am bred by her as well.

Even though I am a successful shiba on the dog shows, there is one thing I do that is not typical for the shiba breed. When Paula throws my ball (the one I described the day before yesterday), I catch it and retrieved it. Maybe I am not a shiba, but something new, a shiba retriever? No, I do not believe so, I know I am pure bred.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»