Saturday, August 05, 2017

Upcoming Pups

Hello, Karstuhl here!


Daniel asked me and Mommy why none of us wrote a blog entry yesterday about the result of my ultra sound examination.


The examination confirmed to Paula and Daniel that I am expecting pups. There will be at least two pups, perhaps three.


Well, there is a simple answer to Daniel's question. Both Mommy and I already knew I was with pups. I knew it from the start, of course. Mothers know this, and I have had litters of pups before. My own mother soon suspected the same, and I confirmed it to her. Consequently, the confirming result of the ultra sound examination was not news to us. It was, thus, nothing to write a blog entry about.


It is good that we have ultra sound examinations. They show our humans whether we are expecting pups or not.

No comments: