Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Is This a Boring Blog?

Hello, Karstuhl here!

It happens that I ask Mommy why she writes this blog on a daily basis. The statistics provided by the blog host shows there are not many people who read it. There are very seldom any comments on the blog posts.

Well, the answer I get is that Mommy thinks it is fun. She writes down her thoughts as much for her own sake, as for the sake of her readers. She likes her readers, but could have a journal without them.

I guess this makes sense. It must make sense for any writer. No matter how many readers you have, you must think it is fun writing, for your own sake, as well as for the writers.

So, is this a boring blog? Is this why there are not many followers? I do not think so. I believe there is just so many things out there on the World Wide Web to read, that a blog by a dog is just so odd it gets few readers. It is far from boring. I know, I enjoy reading it.

No comments: