Saturday, October 29, 2016

Meat

Hello, Polly here!

Late last night, Daniel came home with a bucket full of moose meat. We had been given this by Paula's father. I was disappointed, however, that Daniel put all the meat in the freezer. There was none of this meat thawed for us to eat today, either.

What is the purpose of getting great meat, if you just tuck it away in the freezer? I would like to eat some of it. This is what I would have done, had I been the one who got the meat. On the other paw, I do not think the others would have been pleased with me, if I would have eaten it all up myself. Perhaps it was just as well that Daniel got the meat. He is fair when sharing things. I think I am fair, when taking things for myself, but I know nobody else think so. It might be better not to make the others upset.

No comments: