Sunday, July 31, 2016

Packing

Hello, Karstuhl here!

We have prepared for a trip to Halland on the Swedish west coast. Mommy, Orange, Daniel, and I will go there for a couple of days. We will visit Daniel's parents at their summer house.

Daniel has packed bags. I just made sure he packed the most important things: dog food and food bowls.

Mommy is disappointed, because we will not go to a dog show. She believes dog shows are the most fun places to be. While I like dog shows, I do not believe they are that great. I think we will have a good time, nevertheless. When I am around, dogs and humans often have a good time. I cannot say for sure whether this is thanks to me, or whether it is just that I have such a positive view of life that I feel like people have a good time when I am there. It is nice, either way. I am sure we will have a good time.

No comments: