Monday, July 18, 2016

Blog Readers

I do not know how many readers my blog has got, neither how many there are who read often, nor how many who read once or twice. I like all of my readers, they are the ones I write for, but I allow them to tell me who they are by making comments, I would probably never ask who they were.

We watched an episode of a comedy show on TV tonight, where one of the carachters started a blog. This was the start of many jokes, some of which dealt with comments or other bloggers writing about the first blog. There are almost no comments on my blog, so I did not really relate to these jokes. I have fun writing my blog anyway.

No matter who you are, when reading this blog, you are always welcome to stay tuned or come back later. There will often be new blog posts.

No comments: