Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Not Feeling Well

Hello, Karstuhl here!

Mommy is not feeling well tonight, so she asked me to make the daily blog entry. She did not say anything more, so I do not know if she had any special subject she had planned to write about. I have to make the best of it. It is not easy, not feeling well, bit I do not think there is any real danger. It does not seem like it would be.

For my part, I am feeling well. I like spring and the brighter days. There was a weather forecast about more snow later this week, but I am not sure we will get snow. We will have to see. It is so late in winter now, that I think a massive snow fall would feel useless. Whatever makes the weather the way it is, does not care wether the weather feels useless, though. We might get snow after all.

No comments: