Sunday, November 29, 2015

Countdown to Christmas

Hello, Orange here!

This Sunday is the first of the four Sundays before Christmas Day. Thus, it is the start of the countdown to Christmas. It is an exciting time. Christmas is nice, because it is a time for great food.

The only thing I think is a little negativa about Christmas are the colours. Christmas is a red and green holiday, together with the white of show. The other great holiday, Eastern, is purpose and yellow. I would like to have an orange holiday. In American, Halloween is Orange due to the colour of pumparna, but this is not a Swedish holiday. Is there a Swedish holiday that has an orange colour definitivt it? I would like to think so, but I do not know of any. Please tell me, if you know of any.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy the countdown to Christmas, and Christmas itself.


No comments: