Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Trophies

Hello, Karstuhl here!

A friend of Paula came by tonight with a cardboard box of trophies. This weekend, Paula is going to Denmark with some of us dogs for a dog show. The trophies will get a ride there in our car. I do not really know the purpose of the trophies. They were not for me, however, no matter how much I would earn to get some trophies. I am not going to go to Denmark. Not that this would do me less worthy of a trophy, but I will not compete in anything. On the other hand, I know the excellence of myself without competing or getting trophies. Oh well, I hope some worthy dogs will get the trophies anyway. Perhaps one of the dogs here that will go to Denmark can win one and bring it back here? I would like that. I would then have a little piece of the honour, because I always work to inspire those who do compete. This would be nice.

No comments: