Monday, October 26, 2015

Full Moon

Now there is a full Moon again. The Moon has went around Earth once since the Lunar eclipse. There is no eclipse this time, however. Not much to write about, then. We can see the full Moon every month, as long as there is not overcast weather. The eclipse is a much more rare occurence. If there is a Lunar eclipse, it is news.

Then again, if you want to see a Lunar Eclips, go see me on the next dog show I participate in, or invite me for some good meat, and I will come. A true Lunar Eclips is dark, because of a black and tan coat. I have that from my father. Some people would say I am a more spectacular sight than any Lunar eclipse, but I do not want to be a judge of this. If you would meet me, you can make up your mind yourself. Maybe we will meet in the future.

No comments: