Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ice Cream

One of the things really making life worth living is good, tasty food. This is why I often write about food in my blog. Whenever there is a certain tasty thing I have eaten, I get inspired to write about it.

Today's treat was ice cream. Paula and Daniel had some ice cream as dessert, and I got to taste some. It is terrific. I love the creamy and cold feeling and the sweet taste. In my mind, ice cream may very well be eaten the year round. Some believe it is better in the summer, but I like it just as well in the winter, at least as long as I do not feel cold, and as a Shiba, I do not feel cold unless the temperature is about twenty degrees Celsius below the freezing point. When you are indoors in the winter, it is just as warm as in the summer, so how can ice cream be wrong? I would eat it anytime.

No comments: