Monday, April 13, 2015

Change of Plans

Hello, Orange here!

The plan was to get my pups to the veterinarian today, for the check up before they move to their new families. The check up was cancelled, however, since the veterinarian was sick. We had to postpone the check up until later in the week. I am certain my pups will pass the check up with excellent result, whether or not it would happen today. They are great in every aspect. Too bad for the veterinarian, though.

No comments: