Sunday, March 24, 2013

Concern for Japan

I am deeply concerned, when I read about the Shiba home country Japan these days.

For the eighth month in a row, Japan has a trade deficit. Japan is a country dependent on its exports, more than many other countries, so a trade deficit is worse for Japan than for many other countries.

Then there is the disturbing fact that Japan may very well be the worst developed country in which to become a mother. By this I mean human mother, dog mothers that I know of has a good life. Since Japan is not a good country in which to be a mother and also working, the result is that many Japanese women do not get children, or do get children, but stop working. In the long run, this is bad for the Japanese economy, because educated women do not use their education and because the population will shrink.

I hope things will get better for Japan.

No comments: