Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cute as Can Be

My pups and I spent part of the afternoon out in the yard. It was a nice, sunny afternoon, but with a little wind and not too hot. The pups were in the smaller part of the yard that is fenced in with a one metre high movable fence and is only a couple of square metres big. They were not really fond of being confined to that area. I liked it, though. I did not have to worry where they went. When Polly and Mum came out, they could greet the pups without coming so close that it would be unsettling for me. With Polly and Mum there, it was a family gathering of sorts. Mum enjoyed the chance of meeting my pups close up. She thinks they are very cute. Cute as can be. Mum believes she has a little part of it, and being their grandmother, I guess she is right. Daniel was out in the yard too, sitting in a chair reading. I think we all enjoyed the afternoon.

No comments: