Saturday, June 04, 2011

Coming Back

The pups of my last litter are doing very well. All three of them are growing steadily. I can now leave them for short periods of time. This means that Polly, of my previous litter, will no longer have to fill in for me all the time. She has done a nice job with the blog in the last couple of days, but I generally prefer to write the blog entries myself.

There are some different personalities of the pups of my last litter that I can sense already. It is just subtle differences in the way they act, not clear enough to fully describe. It will be interesting to follow their development over the coming weeks to see just what personalities the small ones will develop. I will keep updates of the development here in my blog, of course, so stay tuned.

No comments: