Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Japan to the Rescue

Japan will buy Eurozone bonds issued by the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF), in order to help the Irish economy.

It is great to see that Japan makes this. Europe may have started the industrialism and have had the first developed countries, but the days when European economies were the only strong ones are long gone. During and after the Second World War, Mum's home country America helped Europe. Now Japan contributes to helping Europe. Japan is a great country, of course, which is not only proved by the fact that the Shiba Inu comes from there.

I do not have a lot of experience of the Irish, but what I do have is great. It was an Irish judge who had the great sense to put me up as Best in Show pup many years ago. I am sorry for the Irish that they have a bad economy and I am glad other countries want to help them out.

No comments: