Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Blogging

There are times when I question all the time and effort I put into blogging. How many readers do I have? I like to write; in part, my blog is for my own pleasure. It is also a diary of sorts, where I can go back and remember better what happened before. Still, a blog seems unnecessary if it has no readers, or just a few readers. Yesterday, I wrote about a subject that I think is very important. I did get one comment on the blog entry, which I am grateful for, but no more, even though Daniel promoted it by posting it on Facebook. Perhaps I should stop blogging. On the other hand, stopping now would make all my previous efforts on blogging sort of wasteful.

Oh well, we have a dull evening tonight, because Paula is away on a Christmas party with her workmates. Daniel is at home, but it is always better when both Paula and Daniel are at home. Maybe my slightly sad feelings this evening makes it easier for me to question my blogging. I normally do not do that. If you read this blog occasionally, you have to come back again soon and see if I kept it up. My daughter Karstuhl says she thinks I will, and if I do not, she wants to take it over. Would I like that to happen? I have to consider that for a little while.

No comments: