Monday, November 17, 2008

Extra Food

Sometimes, I feel like there is nothing special going on in my life, and there are no news worth commenting either in my blog. Today is almost such a day. I have to say, though, that I was pleasantly surprised that Daniel gave me a bigger ration of food than I usually gets. He told me that this was because I may be expecting puppies. If I expect puppies, I need extra food to give them energy and nutrition. Now I understand why Mum, always so fond of food, says she enjoys expecting puppies so much. She has told me it is because of the extra food, but I understand it much better when I actually get extra food. This was not very exciting, was it? Nevertheless, it turned an otherwise dull day into something special. Even the small positive things are worth mentioning.

No comments: