Monday, November 03, 2008

Black, but no Tan

Yesterday, Lewis Hamilton of Great Britain became the first black Formula 1 world champion. Tomorrow, Barack Obama may be elected the first black President of the USA. I do not care about their colour. If they were black and tan, maybe I would, but there are no black and tan humans. I think Lewis Hamilton seems to be a nice fellow and the Brits are happy for their first world champion since Damon Hill in 1996.

When it comes to the US election, Daniel told me that Mum's breeders told him this spring, when he visited them, that they would vote for John McCain rather than Barack Obama. Daniel believes McCain would be a better president than Obama. For those who are interested in the election, tomorrow will be an exciting day. I am not interested. If any of the competitors would have a Shiba Inu, like Governor Christine Gregoire of Washington State, I would recommend everyone to vote for that candidate. Now, I do no such recommendations. We will have to see what happens.

No comments: