Thursday, October 02, 2008

Shoe

We were at Mia's, Emil's, and Kesshi's home tonight, Paula, Daniel, April and I. I had my claws cut there. This is something I have never enjoyed. On the contrary, I almost hate it. Unfortunately, I wriggled too much from my disgust of the claw cutting that Paula happened to cut one claw a bit too short. A little blood emerged. To stop my blood from staining the floor, I got to borrow a dog shoe from Kesshi to wear. This was uncomfortable at first, but I soon got the hang of it and became almost as good at walking with the shoe as without. Well, this was a new experience, and I learned how to walk with a shoe on one paw. The night was great in every other aspect, since we were among friends and had good food to eat. All in all, I think it was a rather good evening.

No comments: