Monday, October 06, 2008

Paula Has Got a New Blog

Paula has created a new blog which is very interesting. She follows my example and has the blog on blogger. I have added a link to this blog to my link list.

Paula's blog is written in Swedish. If you cannot read this language, you may still get something out of following the link to the blog, because Paula has published some photographs there. I have to add, though, that I do not know who of the black and tan pups on the picture posted by the first blog entry is me and who my brother Kiko. It is hard to tell from the angle shown.

It will be interesting to read this blog, but I guess it will take a while before Paula has made more than nine hundred blog posts, as I have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spännande. Den skall vi kolla in vid tillfälle. :)