Friday, November 16, 2007

Bored

I have felt a little bored all evening. Paula went away to yet another dog show without me, but that is not the only reason. I have had troubles figuring out what to write in my blog tonight. I take pride in trying to keep this blog daily, in accordance to its name. Normally, it is rather easy. I find some news to comment or just comment on something that has happened to me during the day. Today, though, nothing special has happened to me and I did not feel like reading any news. It is just one of those days when I feel bored without really knowing why. I finally decided that this would be the subject of my blog post for today. It may be boring to read, but in that case, it is just a splendid way for you to get a feeling on what I have felt today. I have hopes for a better tomorrow, though.

No comments: