Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We Miss Paula and April

This is my 600th blog post. I do not feel like celebrating, though. There is a general blue mood in our house today. We miss Paula and April. I believe Dad misses Paula the most, whereas I am the one who miss my playmate April the most. We have heard from them, there were no problems on their journey to America and they feel fine. Still, we would rather like to have them at home. Right now, it feels like ages until they will return.

Daniel is glad for one thing, though, that he does not own any Ericsson shares. He did, some years ago. The price of Ericsson shares plumeted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange today, when it was disclosed that the profits of the company was much lower than expected. Maybe, just maybe, it is time to buy Ericsson shares now.

No comments: