Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Relatives in America

On the daily updates we receive from Paula and April, we got to know that they went back from California to Washington today. They stopped in Oregon on the way, to visit seven weeks old grandchilden of Mum. This means these pups are my nieces and nephews. Mum sent a special greeting back to the pups, to be delivered by Paula.

It seems like a long time ago that I was so young, yet it is not more than about two years ago. I am still young, but not that young, today I am an experienced young lady. Mum says I am not yet in the prime time of my life, but somehow, I believe I always am. I cannot help feeling happy about life.

I wonder if I will ever meet all of my relatives. Both Mum and Dad have many children besides me. I hope I can get to America sometime, like April. Maybe I can meet some relatives if I do.

No comments: