Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lack of Inspiration

I have had a lack of inspiration overhe last couple of days. It happens once in a while. Even though I usually find it easy to descide upon what to write about, I do not always do it. Daniel was not at home Thursday and Friday. He often helps me with a little discussion about subjects to write about before I do the actual writing, but since he was away, I had noone to exchange ideas with. The others were not interested. Daniel came back Friday evening, but both he and I forgot about the blog. I will have to make this up to my readers and I promise at least one more blog entry today. There is acually a lot to write about, such as the world championships in alpine skiing here in Sweden and in biathlon in Italy. There has been Swedish gold medals in both championships. I will be back later today.

No comments: