Thursday, August 30, 2018

Stop Over at Lunch

Once in a while, Daniel has things to do away from home in the morning as well as in the afternoon, but stops by at home at lunch time. In the time he is at home, he lets us dogs out. He often gives us linch as well. It is usually done rather quickly, but this is quite all right with me, because I hate waiting when food is on its way.

Today was one of these days when Daniel stopped by around noon. We also got lunch. I liked it as much as I usually like it. In a way, it makes me feel a little important, when Daniel comes home for us like this. We know we are all important for him and for Paula, but for Daniel to make it home, taking us out, giving us lunch, and often filling upthe water bowls or doing a few other important things, is special.

Nevertheless, I like the days when Daniel and Paula are both at home the whole day the best. I hope there will be more of those days soon.

No comments: