Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Typo

When I am finished with a blog entry, I usually proof read it before publishing it. There are the odd misspelled word or something like that, that I correct.

Once in a while, however, I discover faults a couple of days later. I can correct them as soon as I see them, of course, but it is not the same thing. I always have this feeling that people have read the text, observed the fault, and become annoyed with it. This was the case today. I discovered that I had made an error in the headline of a blogpost the other day. These faults are all the more annoying, as the permanent link to the blog post in question has the original headline in the address. The link will not be changed, even though I change the headline.

The others here at home sometimea believe I take faults like this too serious. After all, this blog is just a hobby of mine, they say. They have also said my readers must be impressed enough with a Swedish dog writing in English. This may be so, but I take this hobby seriously, anyway.

I have corrected the typo in the headline. If you know what headline it was, you may leave a comment about it. Comments about other things are welcome too, as always.

No comments: