Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Early Morning Walks

Hello, Orange here!

A while ago, Daniel started to bring me on the morning walks. Weekdays, he gets up really early. I have never been against going out in the garden this early, if I just have to do what I have to do, then go back to sleep again. The morning walks is a different matter. They last much longer. You cannot go back to sleep right away when coming back, because you have to wind down first. On the other hand, it is fun to walk with the adult dogs and my older puppy friend Xavi. It makes me feel more like an adult myself, and this makes me proud. I have also discovered that once you do wind down from these walks, you sleep better than if you just spend some time out in the garden. All things considered, I see more ups than downs with these walks. I like that and I will continue to walk these walks. I can recommend early morning walks to everyone.

No comments: