Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Oscars

The movie awards called Oscars is handed out today, or early tomorrow morning, Swedish time. It is the prizes of the American Accademy of Films, officially called Accademy Awards. I like watching movies. However, as a dog, I do not have access to movie theatres, so I cannot see the latest movies, which are naturally those that are up for the awards. I have heard, though, that one of the films that has received nominations is a story about the friendship between a human boy and a tiger, "Life of Pi". It is not a cartoon, but a feature film. I find this plot highly unlikely, considering the wild carnivorous instincts of a tiger. Could they not have made a story about a boy and a dog instead? That would not only have been plausible, but very likely.

No comments: