Sunday, February 10, 2013

Off to Denmark

Hello, Peanut here!

One of my three younger brothers, of my Mum's latest litter, left us today. My brothers are eight weeks old today and this means they are old enough to leave home. Among the tree of them, one will stay with us, one will leave for England in a while, and the one who left us today will live in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.

We are really international, the pups of my Mum. From her first litter, one left for Norway and one lives in Sweden, in another town. From the next litter, I stayed in Sweden while my litter brother moved to the Netherlands.

The brother who will leave for England will stay for a while, because the United Kingdom has certain rules on vaccinations of imported pups. In my mind, these rules seem to be very complicated. It is great to know that someone in England wants my brother so badly that they do not care about these complicated rules.

No comments: