Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Younger Brothers and Sisters

Hello, Karstuhl here!

By the end of this month, I will get younger brothers and sisters. Mommy will give birth to another litter. There might be just brothers or just sisters, but since an examination yesterday said there were at least four pups to be expected, it is unlikely they will all be of the same sex.

I wonder what it will be like not to be the youngest dog in the family. Mommy and Granny has told me the pups will be too small to play with the first weeks, and that I will have to be very gentle with them later on. I am sure I can teach them a trick or two anyway. Young pups need to be taught that, as well as the manners that their mother and other older dogs teach them. When I was like them, there was noone to teach me. I managed to teach myself, but I will help my younger siblings.

No comments: