Monday, May 16, 2011

Arrangements

We have arranged for my next litter to be born. The puppy litter box has been cleaned, put in its place and fitted with clead blankets. I have inspected the job and found that it is to my liking. Even though my pups are not due until the end of this month, it is good to know that we have already prepared for them, as far as preparations can go.

Meanwhile, I get extra food. Mum is jealous of this, as the food lover that she is. Mum has always said the best thing with getting pups is the extra food. I do not quite agree, though I do share the view that the extra food is a good thing. To be fair, the other dogs, including Mum, also get a treat extra or two if they are around when I get my extra food. It is not much, but it is better than nothing, as Mum says.

No comments: