Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Evening Activities

Both Paula and Daniel were away on different activities this evening.

Daniel was away campaigning for his political party. This sounds dull, and none of us dogs were disappointed that we did not get to come. Nevertheless, he was actually quite happy when he came back home. He was surely happy for coming home, but it seemed that he was also happy for the way his evening away from home had turned out.

Paula was away on more urgent matters. She had been invited to an information evening by our dog food supplier. Can you imagine anything more important than that? I would have liked to come, my fellow four legged friends too, but she did not want to bring any of us dogs. It is my firm belief that we would have been able to give valuable input to the supplier, since we are the end consumers, but that was obviously not enough. Perhaps I can come next time. I sure hope so, even though I doubt it. Time will tell.

No comments: